Friday, October 12, 2007

Paris

I'm going to Paris! My friend Simon, the one who moved there a few weeks ago just called and he wants me to go and stay for a few days. He's a male nanny out there which I think is hilarious! So I'm going to take the euro star in a couple of weekends time and go spend a few days. I haven't been to Paris since I was a child, and I'm so excited. It'll be a wonderful opurtunity to revamp my french, plus it's an amazing city in its own right. Simon has a room right in the centre which is apparently very tiny, and on a famous bulivard, the name of which escapes me now. So I have to find out how much the tickets will be, find some one to look after Una for me, and then I'm off!
Aaaah! i'm going to Paris I'm going to Paris I'm going to Paris!!!

1 comment:

Mustafa Şenalp said...

Your blog is very nice:)