Monday, July 09, 2007

I know I'm open minded, but even I have limits!

I've been living here for five weeks now and I've been steadily growing more unhappy with every passing day. There are a number of things very wrong with the house I'm living in, but I thought I could just about handle it, until this weekend. Saturday night I got in and walked up the stairs to my room. I was going to call out and say that I was home, when i heard groans coming from the boys room so decided against it. Sunday morning I was woken up by very loud noises. It turns out the guys had decided to advertise on the net for people to come join them, and an all male orgie was taking place in the next bedroom. That's when I decided to move out. Having strange men walking through my house, using the bathroom, smoking weed and fucking each other all day long is both unacceptable and extremely offensive to me. I spent most of yesterday at O's house, not knowing what the fuck to do, and today I've been back on the net house hunting. It's not just the incessant sex parties that are the problem, it's the lack of space, the broken freezer that they haven't replaced meaning it's difficult to cook, the dirty plates all over the kitchen, the grotty bathroom, my tiny tiny bedroom, their constant smoking of weed in the house, I just can't take it anymore. I told them tonight that I was moving out as soon as possible, and to be honest, I don't give a fuck whether they like it or not. I'm not an unreasonable kind of person, but this has pushed me to the limit and I either need to move out soon or I'll seriously flip my lid and have some kind of emotional breakdown, lol. Anyone got a spare room?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohh mannn! What a bummer! Good luck with finding a new place. I have a whole basement for you...if it wasn't so far away.

Can you afford to have a WHOLE tiny place all to yourself? That would be ideal! Bigger would be better, but a WHOLE tiny place would be good too!