Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I need a new lover!

So I made the decision to go public again. Maybe it's a mistake, who knows. If DL is still looking for my blog it probably won't take her long to find it, and I really don't want her to read this if I can help it. So let's just see how it goes.

Anyway, the issue at hand. I really, really need some action. I don't mean to be frank, but there it is and I don't know how else to say it. In the words of Beyonce, "it's been a minute since I've had some", and it's doing my head in. I really want a new lover, I want the excitement of getting to know some one again, their likes and dislikes, even something so basic as what they do and don't like in bed, the slow seduction that we both know will lead to one place, how they fuck and like to be fucked. Now here's a revelation, and for me this is big, I haven't masturbated for over a week! Why? Because I don't want to experience physical pleasure alone. I don't want to make myself come, I want some one else to do it, and I don't want to lie there alone afterwards, I want to lie in some one's arms. I just need the physical closeness of being with some one right now, to trace the contours of her face and body, run my fingers through her hair, kiss her eyebrows, run my fingernails down her back, slip my hand between her legs and feel the hot desire there. Damn, I guess I'm just horny, but it's more than that. I really miss having a lover, and as I mentioned in another post I really do miss the thing Casual Lover and I had going on. Guess I'll just have to find myself a hot and sexy new lady sometime soon. For now, "It's just you and your hand tonight." Shut up Pink!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn, you made it hot between MY legs reading that!