Thursday, January 11, 2007

Wanking, work and, what to wear?!

Yes, as you can probably gather from the title, I've wasted far too many hours with my hands in my own pants, rather than some one else's this week...
I don't know what it is about getting laid, but when I know it's there on a plate, like when I'm in a relationship for example, I don't get as horny. Yet when I don't know when I'm next gonna get some, I turn in to a freakin nymph! I really have had a one track mind this week, and have continually had to take breaks from writing the most boring essays in the world to retire to the bedroom and open my box of tricks. Last week I thought my lady bits were going to heel up because I was starting to forget what sex was like, going a month without any, this week I think they might drop off! Anyway, enough about my twinkie...

So what else has happened? Well, on Monday my new flatmate moved in. She's called A, she's 27, straight and has a full time job and a boyfriend. I think I've only seen her for maybe two hours in total since she got here, she's either at work or with her boyf which suits me fine to be honest. It's certainly a worry off my mind that the other half of the rent is getting paid, although I do have to keep reminding myself that I'm living with a relative stranger, and not walk around the flat in the nude. I got the shock of my life yesterday, I'd just gotten out of the shower and was sitting on the bed with the door open, naked and brushing my hair, when the front door opened and in she came. I had to jump up and quickly close the door, and thankfully I don't think she saw anything. Other than that I've been trying to concentrate on essays all week, I'm starting to go a bit mad but I have two and a half left to write and so need to keep the pace up if I have any hope of them being at all decent.

Tomorrow night I'm taking S and M out for a meal to say thank you for letting me live there for a month, and I just hope they don't take the piss and have house wine and all, which I can well imagine them doing if they know that some one else is paying. On Saturday I'm meeting up with Kim, and then next Wednesday I'm going to London for the day for a job assessment, for which I have nothing to wear. I have no idea what to put on, I don't have time to go shopping, and if I remember rightly my smart black trousers are on the tight side. So it might end up being my brown skirt with brown suede boots and a top I haven't decided on yet. I'm also hopefully going to be meeting HBS for dinner that evening before heading back to Sheffield fingers crossed.

I've also done well this week in terms of cooking for myself, I've made a real effort not to live off meals for one. So on Tuesday I made roast chicken with pasta, vegitables and sauce, and tonight I made Prawn Kedgeree which was prawns cooked with chili, currey paste, lime juice, onions, spring onions, corianda, parcely, garlic and a little butter, served with rice. Yummie!

Ok, guess I'd better get back to work, if I really, really must.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG...could you please post the recipe for the Prawn Kedgeree? I see the ingredients but I don't know what to do with it. It sounds absolutely devine!