Friday, November 03, 2006

A Diversion

Let’s have a diversion, you must be getting bored of hearing about my turbulant love life by now lol. So here’s some mindless distraction…

First and formost, tomorrow marks three months exactly that Una has been with us, so happy anniversary my little girl, I can’t imagine what life was like without you in it!
Secondly, I have a stinker of an exam this weekend. The university calls it a 72 hour exam, where we’re basically given two essay questions and have 72 hours to write them. They’re both close readings of extracts taken from Victorian literature, and it’s not pleasant having to devote an entire weekend to writing them. So that’s this weekend taken care of.
Thirdly, I am getting more and more annoyed by the day at the lack of decent shoes in the shops! I have searched high and low for a pair of black, and a pair of brown, knee high boots to go with my skirts, and can I find any that are not A too big, B too small, C not in my size, D too high, or E the wrong colour? The answer is no. The upside though, is that…
Fourthly, I’m going to London town next week, where among other things, I can go to Oxford Street to look even more for boots! Yay! I’m going on Tuesday to stay with Baby G for a few days, to have a rest, and, oh yeah, write two essays as well, but we won’t think about that part for now. I can’t wait! It’ll be so good catching up with everyone down there, and I haven’t even seen Baby G’s new flat yet, so I’m excited about that. I’m taking Una of course, and she’s never been to the big smoke before, so it’ll be interesting to see how she deals with it. I’m sure she’ll be fine though.

I think that’s all for now. I’m going to drink the lovely cup of tea that DL has kindly made for me, and then go to bed.

No comments: