Monday, December 10, 2007

Thoughts of you

You. I've been thinking about you all day. This morning I lay in bed for an eternity replaying the scenes we created back in my head. For the rest of the day I've been half distracted, always somewhere else, wondering how you are and what you are doing, whether you are thinking about it too. Whether it was as amazing for you as it was for me. I find it strange having you in my head, thoughts of your voice, your kiss, the way you touched me, filled me, claimed me for those hours we got lost in each other. My pleasure, exquissit. The way your skin felt, incredible. And your tenderness made me want you all the more. I didn't expect to feel like this, to want to see you again, but I do. However if, and until then, kindly remove yourself from my thoughts so that I can stop walking around in a daze!

No comments: