Sunday, September 23, 2007

Hilarious and so true

A friend of mine emailed this to me, and I'm posting it here because, as a lesbian who has been hit on by bi curious women, I find it incredibly humourous!

* * *

Dear Bi-curious Drunk Girls,

I have something I need to get off my chest. While it's been fun, the
kissing and making out and such, something's got to give. You see, I know
the minute you start talking about how you "like girls, too", or "think about women a
lot" that you're eventually going to ask me to kiss you. I don't mind this
at all. In fact, I generally enjoy it. Where I start having a problem is when I
try to decide just how drunk you are.

I mean, I've been there, drunk that is. And I've been taken advantage of a
time or two in that inebriated state. And while I'll be the first to admit I
can be a real asshole at times, I try not to take advantage of other people.
I consider nailing a girl who's had a few too many "taking advantage". Even
if she acts like that's what she wants. Even if she drunk dials me an hour
later. You know you didn't leave anything in my car.

I'm just asking for a little help here. So today, while you're relatively
sober, this is what I want you to do:

Give me written permission.

That's right, put it on paper. Say "I (fill in the blank), being of sound
and sober mind, give permission to the next hot dyke I hit on to nail me
soundly.
Sincerely, (fill in the blank again)." Then make sure you take it with you
the next time you head out to get shit-faced.

It's that simple.

It will make me feel better about doing what I want to do anyway, which is
you.

Sincerely,

An ethical, but sexually frustrated queer

No comments: