Tuesday, December 05, 2006

A play on words

You probably had to be there but…

I just have to write this, because it had me in fits of laughter for most of the evening. Just been out for the work xmas meal. I took Una along as I didn’t really wanna leave her in the house by herself, so myself and the dog were in the front of A (a woman from work)’s car, and Frankie, the Ant Myster and Jack were all in the back. I took the dog’s harness off so she had more room and passed it to the back for some one to take care of. On getting out of the car at our destination, Jack said to me as she was getting out,
“Oo, wait a minute, I forgot the strap-on, here it is.” And handed me the dog’s harness. Well I hit the floor laughing, and for the rest of the evening whenever anyone referred to the harness it was deemed the strap-on. I’ll never, ever be able to look at a strap-on in its true form in the same way ever again without laughing. Jack has ruined my sex life!
Hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh dear....too funny. thanks for coming over to my page. hope to see more of you. enjoy your evening. poet

Anonymous said...

*adopts strict old Scottish biddy voice and shakes finger* You're a dirrty, dirrty gahrl...

I have to admit, the idea of Una with a strap-on for a harness is an extremely ... bizarre image (for want of a better adjective).