Saturday, October 21, 2006

mind numbing stuff

I can't bring myself to compose a post about what's going on in my life right now, partly because I don't know what's happening to a large extent, or what is likely to happen within the next few weeks. It's all up in the air, and it's just too raw and painful to go in to. Hopefully, when things settle down I'll be able to fill you in, but in the mean time I stole this from Sappherine's blog:

1. Dated outside your race? Yes.
2. Singing in the shower? All the time, I have a shower radio so I always listen to music in there and sing along.
3. Spit in someone's drink? Nope. But that doesn't mean I didn't want to...
4. Played with Barbies? No.
5. Made someone cry? Yes.
6. Opened your Christmas presents early? Possibly...
7. Lied to a friend? Yes.
8. Watched and cried while watching a soap opera? No.
9. Played a computer game for more than 5 hours? I don't play computer games.
10. Ran through the sprinklers naked? No.
11. Ate food that fell on the floor? No! When I was about five i had a friend who always did it and I thought it was disgusting!
12. Went outside naked? Haha yes!
13. Been on stage? Yes.
14. Been on stage naked or close to it? No.
15. Been in a parade? No.
16. Been in a school play? No.
17. Drank beer? No it's gross.
18. Gotten detention? Yes, once.
19. Been on a cruise? No.
20. Broken into a house? No.
21. Gotten a tattoo? No, i'm too much of a wuss.
22. Gotten piercings? Yes; ears and naval.
23. Gotten into a fist fight? No.
24. Gotten into a shouting match? Loads, mainly with my mother.
25. Swallowed sea/pool water? Yes.
26. Spun yourself in circles to get dizzy on purpose? Lol yes.
27. Laughed so hard it hurt? Yes, that's the best kind of laughter.
28. Tripped on your own feet? Yes, all the time!
29. Cried yourself to sleep? Yes.
30. Cried in public? Yes. I seem to cry when I'm not supposed to and don't cry when it would seem natural to do so.
31. Thrown up in public? Public bathrooms yes.
32. Lied to your parents? Who hasn't?
33. Skipped class? Yes.
34. Cried so hard you threw up? No, that doesn't usually happen to me, the sickness thing with the crying.
35. Had a one night stand? Yes.
36. Left restaurant without paying tab? Hell no!
37. Been fired from a job? No, I've never had ajob. I've never left academia.
38. Wanted to make out with your massage therapist, therapist or hairdresser? Yes, but that was only because I had a masseur for a while who I was actually sleeping with. I didn't pay her for that though, lol.
39. Had a drink "sent" to a stranger at a bar? No, I think that's sleezy.
40. Been winked at and loved it? Hell yes!

That's all for now.

No comments: