Sunday, July 02, 2006

Zambia, Here I Come!

Well, just two hours to go until I have to leave for the airport. I'm so fucking nervous it's untrue. I've already been sick this morning, but I think that was more to do with the antimalarials than anything else. My case is packed, and I'm praying it's not over the 20 KG weight limit, although it probably is. My hand luggage is almost packed, just a few more things to go in there. DL has gone out to get petrol for the car, she isn't feeling too good either which is to be expected - I'm trusting that family and friends will take care of her emotionally while I'm gone. I just spoke to my mum, and had to forcefully tell her to stop the rest of the family descending on Manchester airport along with the parents, it'll be hard enough saying goodbye to them and DL without an entourage, bless them.

I'll try and post as much as I can while I'm over there, but the house doesn't have internet access, and obviously the computers in the internet cafe down the road won't have screne reading software, so I might have some difficulty. If so, expect a back log of posts when I get back. See you all soon, wish me luck!

4 comments:

doctorlucy said...

Just wanted you to know, it's only been two and a bit days, and I miss you like crazy!
And no... it's not as hard as I expected... it's worse! I miss my baby!!! I love you soooooo much sweetheart!

Deadly Female said...

Hope you are coping out there....

Anonymous said...

Hey Hayley! Really proud of you!!! I hope you are having fun out there and I can't wait to see oyu and the guide dog again! Whoo hoo! :)

Anonymous said...

Oops sorry its me Hai-Man, ah ga jeh! x